What is SMS2Call?
Route Mobile’s SMS2Call brings to you a spectacular blend of two technologies as a one whole product serving all your concerns.
Typically, SMS2Call is a service where a user sends a message on the specified number and gets a call back as a response. In most cases, these calls can be transactional in nature.
A transactional call is a type of a call initiated by the user which contains nothing but information on the requested content.
A proven best way to answer all your customer’s queries, SMS2Call is a must have service in order to not only serve your customers but ace at it.
How does it benefit your business?
How it works?
- Keyword: Keyword is an identifier for a particular request or action of the brand.
- Sub-keyword: A sub-keyword is a word or a combination of words that represents a channel, medium, sub-type or sub-brand through which the customer opts to send the message for the advertisement.
- Typically, a keyword and a sub-keyword are required when a customer wishes to respond with his/her choice on the given short or long code with the message text.
- Short code: A short code is a code with 3 to 8 digits on average that can send as well as receive messages to and from a mobile phone. The length of short codes varies from country to country and is based on the guidelines specified by the country itself.
- Long code: A long code is a standard phone number that can used to send and receive messages.
- Outbound IVR: It is a call made to the customer during which the voice prompt is played.
- A user sends an SMS i.e. a keyword or a sub-keyword to a specified Short Code or Long Code.
- A transactional call is initiated by an outbound hosted IVR as a response for the message received.
- Here, the call initiated can be of the following types:
- Automatic: A call is initiated to the mobile number from which the message was received where the user gets to listen to a pre-recorded voice message.
- Call-Centre generated: Appropriate call centre operator responds to the SMS received by calling on the mobile number and answering to the query of the user.
Understand the number of needs and queries of your customers resolved better with our comprehensive reporting feature. To help you do so, refer to the following key parameters:
Total Requests received:
It indicates the total number of message requests received.
It is the mobile number of the receiver.
Keyword wise request received
It indicates the total number message request received for a particular keyword.
Number of Calls Initiated
It is the total number of calls initiated by the system post request is received.
It is the total number of calls answered by the customer in the first attempt.
It indicates the total number of calls that were failed due to any reason, caller busy, Network Unavailable, No response etc.
First Attempt Success Percent
It is the total percentage of successful calls in line with total calls initiated.
It indicates the calls that were initiated to the customer but failed in the first attempt
Total Success Percentage
It is the percentage of called picked successfully in the first attempt and retrials divided by total number of requests received
The Route Mobile Edge
Ensure a smooth, easy and extremely reliable service with Route Mobile’s SMS2Call solution.
Opt for the one that best fits your requirement with our varied charging plans.
Analytics Tool Integration
We help you analyse and evaluate your performance with our powerful Analytics Tool.
Configure keywords and sub-keywords with ease
Considering the vitality of keywords, we define and integrate these words for you in the system.
Route Mobile’s SMS2Call service incorporates an option to record all the calls for future references.
Pick Short or Long code across multiple countries
Go for an exclusive long and short codes available globally for your business. Dedicated as well as shared options are available.
- Infotainment and entertainment
- Telecom and IT