About the organisation
One of the top five airlines in the world, operating over 3,600 flights per week to more than 154 cities in 81 countries across six continents. Additionally, the client has diversified into related industries and sectors such as cargo, airport services, engineering, hospitality services, catering, and tour operator services, all with a primary focus to deliver superior customer service.
A three-phase messaging platform enhances the user experience and creates a seamless communication loop for one of the top five airlines in the world.
Here is an insight on how we collaborated with one of the top 5 airlines in the world and enabled it to #RouteItRight by enriching its customer communications using our product A2P Messaging.
For its diversified operations across all business units, worldwide locations, and customer & employee base, the client needed an enterprise messaging system to enhance their operations through instant, real time internal communication.
Scripted the success story by
Deploying a three-phase messaging platform for all internal and external communication across 40 different departments with.
- Core Enterprise Messaging solution: The client uses this to relay time critical flight information and status updates across the world. The system is fully integrated with the airline’s system through SMPP, it interacts with the internal DB’s, and provides real time delivery reports.
- Inbound Communication: By deploying local short codes, the airline customers can send messages to the concerned person within the organization for effective communication.
- Global Two-Way Communication: We deployed a global virtual mobile number integrated into our enterprise platform, which is used to send critical operational messages to the management team who can immediately respond via SMS for instant two-way communication.
Outcomes of #RouteItRight methodology
- Centrally Managed Platform: The entire platform is centrally managed and each department has the option to use the most convenient interface (SMPP, Web, HTTP, etc.)
- Enhanced Relationship Management: As the airline stakeholders are located across the globe, the ability to communicate instantly with each of them has enhanced the relationship management
- Operational response time is expedited and streamlined using this system
- All ground crew and flight staff are constantly updated regarding flight operations at the hub airport
- Customer Feedback System – using short codes and virtual numbers, our system enables the airlines to receive feedback/comments/complaints from customers across the world. For example, if an individual had a bad travel experience, he/she can immediately send an SMS to the VP of Global Customer Service for further action.